- On accessing the Payzaar Website, you are consenting and agreeing to the collection, use, retention and processing of all of the data provided by Payzaar to the extent described herein and permitted under the DPA.
- Any data subject has the right to ask for a copy of any personal data which we hold about them. You also have the right to have such data corrected where it is inaccurate or misleading, or to have such data deleted. If you wish to avail of this right, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your privacy, you may also be asked to provide suitable proof of identification when making such a request.
- We will utilise commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure protection of your information. Given that no security procedure is completely effective, should any breach of your data occur, we will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We may collect your data in a number of different ways. For example, we may collect personal data provided by you when you register on the Payzaar Website, including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and credit card details and we may collect other data through your use of the Payzaar Website and from calls or emails between us. We may also collect specific information about your devices when using the Payzaar Website, signing up for and using it, including, but not limited to, your device’s hardware model, operating system, web browser version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information,
- We may use any personal data we collect in relation to you in order to provide you with the best possible experience on the Payzaar Website. We may also from time to time use personal data for the purposes of analytics and market research, in order to improve our Website.
- We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and process, except that we may share the collected information with affiliated service providers or where required by law or for statistical analysis.
- As the internet operates in a global environment, the use of the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international or cross-border basis. By using the Payzaar Website or by communicating with us, you acknowledge and expressly consent to our processing of your data in this way. We may pass your data to our third-party hosting partners and service intermediaries to provide services such as (but not limited to) those relating to necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, customer support and technological support required to operate and maintain the Website, which may require your user’s data to be shared.
- We may disclose your data to courts and government agencies or bodies if requested to do so under a court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. In addition to that, we may also share that data if we believe it is necessary to the investigation, prevention or the taking of an action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, the prevention of threats to the physical integrity of any person, violation of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by the law.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include: