As Blue Prism grew, the need for better governance, control, and transparency in payroll increased. To address these needs and keep up with the growing demands of a fast-expanding business, Blue Prism’s payroll team, led by Global Payroll Manager Stuart Hough, was keen to move to a centralized global payroll model while keeping their hybrid in-house/outsourced payroll delivery setup.
The key factors why Blue Prism selected Payzaar as its global payroll system were:
- Being able to overlay Payzaar on top of Blue Prism’s existing in-house payrolls and provider network, integrating them into the platform without having to re-implement them from scratch.
- The ability to function with a hybrid payroll delivery model, combining elements of Blue Prism’s own robotic process automation solutions to gather their data, for both their in-house and outsourced Payrolls
- Powerful, highly customizable reporting and analytics that enabled the payroll team to use data from a variety of sources and build dashboards and reports in minutes instead of hours.
- Accounting Connect – Payzaar’s payroll-to-finance integration module, which allowed Blue Prism’s payroll team to serve data to finance and integrate it into its reports.
- Significantly shorter time-to-value than traditional vendors, with the full rollout taking weeks instead of months.